are you ever watching your favorite tv show, and when it comes time for the commercials you sit there awestruck by the types of commercials they have on? and you think to yourself, if this is my favorite show and these are the types of commericals trying to reach my demographic then perhaps i need to rethink my favorite shows? or by what they are suggesting i need to rethink my favorite everything?
for instance, the other night i was watching "america's next top model" and during a commercial break the ads were for: stride gum (i guess i have bad breath?), swiffer wet mop (my apartment is a mess), rid-x exterminator (great, now on top of a messy apartment, i have a rodent problem), and finally the real winner - genital wart prescription (fantastic, now i have a little situation down there that i need to take care of...)
so next time you are watching one of your favorite programs, keep an eye on the commercials and see what kind of messy problems advertisers are telling you to take care of...

1 comment:

Twofrogs said...

OMG So, I feel like the last person to show up to the party (aka your blog) which actually might sound kind of cool but not if you show up the next day when everyone is hungover and cleaning up. And already I am laughing and I'm just at the first post.