Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.
A police report says 27-year-old Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police. "This is an emergency!"

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.



only in florida...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can't depend on the Chicken McNuggets -- when in doubt obey the Big Mac attack