a little valentines day help for P-Diddy

i know valentines day is over a month away, but i thought since Sean-Puff-Daddy-P-Diddy-Lady-Killer-Combs probably has so many honeys he is juggling with, that he might need a little help. so i put together a universal card that he can send to them all...you're welcome p-diddy...What’s up cutie-pie baby honey girl,
You so fly you rock my world.
Your body is slammin’, it gets me jammin’,
It makes me crave an egg, cheese and hammin.
And on this day of Saint Valentine,
I want you to know you are all mine.

I like the way our bodies mingle,
Shoot, it makes my left side tingle.
And when I lay your nakedness upon that bed,
I forgot how much I like you in red.
So put that sexy lingerie back on,
I’m not quite ready to lay down like lawn.

You can call me Puffy, P-Diddy, or Sean,
Hold on while I run to the John.
Ok I’m back, now let’s get it on.
Baby girl, It is you that I love,
Your body fits me like a glove,
Not the OJ kind, but one from above.

Eat up this chocolate covered strawberry,
Girl, so slow down I’m not ready to marry.
Don’t start cryin’ I don’t like drama,
And no you aren’t my baby’s mama.
Let’s just relax and slow it down,
Let me kiss away that silly frown.

Its not the size of the wallet that counts,
It is the way this fly brother mounts.
Rub my back, Tickle my feet,
No you aren’t my piece of meat.
But if you were you’d a T-bone,
I know my moves make you moan.

So on this Valentines Day, before we make sweet sweet music,
And before my Ciroc Vodka makes you booze sick,
I want you to know that this isn’t just a fling,
My love is tall for you like Yao Ming.
And in the morning when I wake up,
Be gone and don’t forget your make-up.

love you always baby girl.
your boo,
puffy

No comments: